9 July 2014

Simple dotted flowers on a line


This is a simple dotticure flower design I did on my current gelicious mani. After two days of solid colours, I was ready for a small change. I decided to only put flowers on my blue nails. I matte top coated the pink ones.



For the pink lines I used China Glaze Pink of Me which is a smokier-greyish-type pink. I dotted two lines of that on each blue nail. Then I used Layla Grass in the Wind for one flower (and corresponding middle dot of the other) and OPI Alpine Snow for the white flowers and the other middle dot. I think I should have done all white flowers as the green is very faint and really doesn't show up as I thought it would. I top coated with Out the Door.


right hand
I do like the contrast with the matte coated pink nails (used Orly matte top coat). Something about pastel and matte. Always looks good. So this is day three of the gelicious mani. Still going very strong with no lifting, loosening or chipping. There is some tiny tip wear on my right index finger but that is most likely my fault for not sealing the tip well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...