4 April 2014

a glammy mani party and a non notd

proud eight year old!
Early this week I was hired for a glammy mani birthday party! Izzy turned eight and loves wild nail polish - what better party idea?! There were seven girls, plus a mum, grandmum and sister-in-law. Sparkle paradise!

"twin" erika


It got very loud sometimes but it was great fun. All the girls had their nails done, no two alike! The first girl wanted my exact nails but otherwise they all wanted some form of glitter. The birthday girl went for wild yellow with crackle to look like a tiger.




After you got glam mani'd you got a badge to wear and the birthday girl gets a certificate, as she is now an official glammy! I brought about 30 polishes to choose from. Similar to Ripponburn, there were swatch sticks to choose from and I also had acrylics, dotting tools and sponges etc for art.

certificate
badges ready
stash ready
It was soo much fun, everyone had a ball - and the mum gave me a glass of wine!!!


I ended up wearing the blue pop mani for almost a week and decided yesterday to do some pastels for GOT day. The idea was to have a light peach base with pastel dots in a semi circle. I forgot how "bright" Zoya Wednesday is and then tried to over-dot with white. Ick. Don't like the mani AT ALL. And have to wear it for two days - hoping to change tonight. I did use a matte top coat and part of the mani look really good. But on a whole, yuck. So I am not including this in the challenge post and will just have to wait for another day to be a part of the gang. But here are a couple of pics as proof that I did try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...