21 July 2014

Vibrant vacation mani!!



I have no idea what clothes I am taking but had my mani sorted for days! That said, I ended up changing it up a bit! Now we are getting down to the wire. The Mr is home, bubbles are flowing, housesitter over soon - paradise isn't far away (OK, we live in paradise, but this is the tropical kind). But first.....




I must pay homage to my last starburst mani. Eight (8) days!!!! The pics above are from this morning, eight days in! Still going exceptionally strong. Come on, you can't tell me this is because of the CG base coat.... Whatever it is, I'm hooked. And, am still totally in love with the starburst, so amended my holiday mani.



I have been wanting to wear OPI's Live. Love. Carnaval since I got it - burning a hole in my pocket! But I knew it would make a fav holiday mani so have waited. This is the most beautiful coral shade - truly truly pretty. I applied two coats over a CG Adhesive base. Then I topped with two coats of OPI Pirouette my Whistle (the faintest lightest glitter). And one top coat.



This was my first holiday mani idea. To take me through the first week. But I was so in love with my starbursts that I decided to acrylic in some new flowers. So, out came my paint tubes and brush and I drew more starbursts and dots all over. Randomly.



Then another coat of top coat. Done. Certainly looks like summer to me! This will see me through man first days. In fact, I have now decided to not even take a coloured polish as there are so many in Thailand to buy. I am only traveling with base and top coat, 1 glitter (Pirouette), acetone, alu foil pieces and cotton squares.


right hand
That said, I am also traveling with way more hair product. Since I have invested more time into my curls (Curly Girl method and all that), now I need to take "stuff" with me. So, minimal clothes but lots of girly products. I will be in touch as I go - those who followed me last year will know the drill. It has been a tough year, so looking forward to some relaxation, plain fun, and time together. Ciao girls! Will be in touch!

1 comment:

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...