3 July 2014

Gelicious French White


White is a very unforgiving colour, at least on me. But I needed this base for my July 4th nail art and I decided to try out the gelicious French White for this. So this is just a quick photo op with the colour before I continued with the art.



Same procedure as always. This is two coats, then top coated. Coverage was very good in the second coat and the white is a good clear creamy one. Like I mentioned in another post, I would have a top coat reserved for whites and nudes. In fact, probably one each. If you notice on my pinkie, there is an ever so slight red taint to the white. That comes from the top coat residual red on the brush. Another option would be to wipe the brush off on a towel after use with a coloured polish (dunce, just thought of that). This is no fault of gelicious as it happens with other top coats, too. But here I am curing the polish on so feel like it should be perfect!



This is a great base for the art to come. Especially the acrylics just glide on the surface. And from a studio standpoint, this will be a great French tip white for gelled manis – and that would be another good base option for nail art or normal polish on top.

right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...