16 July 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 12:14

joyce
I went on an off-day as their plans got a tad shuffled. That's OK, I try to be as flexible as I can. Every week I try to remember who went when so that those who had to wait and be last are the first ones the next time. That plan doesn't always work out, but I do try. So I started with Joyce who loves pinks and lights. Well today she threw me for a loop with a wild silver foil and glitter combo! It looked totally fab!!! She chose the colours herself – even her husband was very impressed!

nellie
nellie
ina
Nellie was next and wanted a bit of a mixture. We decided on a blue themed skittlette with duochromes and glitter. She has such pretty hands. With all of them I wanted to give them really special manis (if they also wanted) since I would be away and they would miss out a bit. Ina wanted the magnetic Layla, which she has had before.

joan
helly
lena
Then I scooted back across the room for Miss Joan who I allowed to have pink, yes again. But I told her this was not going to fly when I return!!! Helly wanted blue with sparkle and Lena, who usually wants red, said: I had red last time, I want something different!!! Yeah!!! So we went for forest green (looked great).

gladys
lilian
dorothy
Gladys was a bit of a problem child. She had bitten some more of her nails – honest, not all! – but then a caregiver came in and shortened all the rest. So they were super short. And she has such beautiful hands, long slender fingers. We opted for a simple duochrome that really popped! Both Lilian and Dorthy wanted the changing colour polish as others had it the time before and I guess that was the talk of the home! Dorothy has had to surrender all of her gorgeous sapphires. Too much water retention, so her husband is safe-guarding them. Boo-hiss.

margaret
Last this week was Margaret. Just a simple dusty pink. This was my last visit to Ripponburn for about a month as I am going away on holiday. So I won't be back until the end of August, scheduling conflicts and all. I told them 1) not to do anything I wouldn't do and 2) don't do anything stupid! I want to see them all chipper and well in a month's time. I will miss them. Maybe I can find them a little something while I am away....

Mani breakdown:

Joyce: one coat Zoya Trixie, one coat China Glaze Your Present Required, top coat
Nellie: ABCCB: A: two coats Nicole by OPI If the Blue Fits; B = two coats Butter London No More Waity Katie tip topped with China Glaze I Pink I Can; C = one coat CND Dark Lava, one coat ILNP Birefringence; top coat
Ina: one coat Layla Fuchsia Sky
Joan: one coat China Glaze Pink of Me
Helly: two coats Nicole by OPI If the Blue Fits, one coat China Glaze Your Present Required, top coat
Lena: two coats Zoya Ray
Gladys: one coat CND Dark Lava, one coat ILNP Birefringence; top coat
Lilian: two coats Pretty & Polished Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit!, top coat
Dorothy: two coats Pretty & Polished Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit!, top coat
Margaret: two coats China Glaze Pink of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...