30 July 2014

Third day nail art school




Hi girls! Today was a great day! Went almost four hours as I wanted to finish my exercise. As usual, I started with some warm up. I bought myself some more brushes at the local shop and cut them down to the thinness I needed. Right now I have four different widths of very skinny brushes. I practiced some quick petals as warm up then did some strokes.



Today I learned a new heart shaped flower and practiced first before drawing a set on my pad. I was very happy with them! And one of the Thai girls immediately wanted me to draw one on her mani. So I did - how exciting!



I know it's not perfect, but for a first time I am pretty happy! As usual, top coat brings it altogether. Then I worked on a set of display nails of my own design but using this flower. So Severine wanted the heart flower with accent lines, pistil, stamen, mid dot and leaves.



I applied a two coat base of Revlon silver to my five tips. Then drew away. (Please note my 9 day old vacation mani still going strong!). This was time-consuming, I will tell you. But practice will make it go faster. When all was done I top coated (with Seche Vite no less!) - and it all came together!



I know they are not perfect, but don't you think they look pretty impressive? And one of the girls went out and found a matching flower! So looking forward to tomorrow!! Thx for following x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...