28 October 2014

Quick NailMates update after gel polish removal


Hi again! I was sporting a Gelicious gel base for about two weeks and decided to remove yesterday as my nails had grown out too much. Though the base itself was still pretty good. I wanted to do a quick Nail Mates update as the last times I have used this on gel, I forgot to take pics!



I scruffed up the surface of my nail with my file. In my haste, I often forget this step. But didn't this time! Then I soaked the pads in acetone (about four Menda pumps), placed them in the Maties and slid them on my nails. After about ten minutes I rocked the pink over back and forth a bit to loosen up the pad and slid it off. As you can see from the top pic, the gel polish just flakes off! Most of that literally fell off when I tipped my hand over. Any residuals I could easily scrape off with my nail or a cuticle pusher. So, also a big shout out to Gelicious as their gel polish lasts, and is easily removable!!!


Super easy!!! No dripping, no yucks. NailMates is truly worth the investment. I reuse the pads on myself (clients get fresh pads). So I get multiple uses out of the pads. Of course, if I am removing glitter the pad gets more yucked up so their life span is not as long as gel removal. Here is their website (and I am not getting paid to say this!). Cheers girls!
NailMates website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...