9 October 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 14:14


Today I had the idea of offering cherry blossom nail art to anyone who wanted it. The region is full of blossoms, so pretty and pink. After the last time with requests coming from all angles, I decided from now on there will be one art choice a visit. Three ladies took me up on the idea – so I had a "production line" going for their manis! Too funny! So, Jenny, Gladys and Thelma had pink blossom manis.

gladys
jenny
thelma
idea prop brought to show
The rest had manis from the normal selection. If you are wondering why one finger is naked, well..... the doctors decided that one finger has to remain free in case something happens and they need to monitor oxygen etc with those little finger machines quickly. It is a tad of a shame, as it ruins a perfectly good mani (!!) and some don't realize why and keep thinking I am forgetting something.


ina
joan
dorothy
Ina had the caramel brown base, again, but with rose gold glitter. Miss Joan - yes pink (but I made her add accent glitter!!!), again, and Dorothy her fav red, again. Sometimes ya wonder why you bring 25 polishes!!! But it is my job to please them, so if they like pink, well so be it. Uuuuuh frustrating, though!

margaret

lilian
Margaret wanted pink, as well – so thank goodness for Lilian!!!! She wanted burnt orange with glitter!!! She said, she wants something so one else has. Good on her, I say. Alternating accents for her. And I used a groovy NZ indie from StarKin!
And that was that. A smaller group today, some were away with family and a couple of others were in hospital.


Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat.

Gladys, Jenny & Thelma: Thai Flower Pot pink, accents: China Glaze White on White, sponged with OPI Japanese Rose Garden and Thai pink, blossoms in OPI and Thai with black acrylics
Ina: Zoya Flynn, China Glaze I Pink I Can
Joan: China Glaze Wicked Style, accents topped with piCture pOlish Storm
Dorothy: Zoya Livingston
Margaret: Thai Flower Pot pink
Lilian: Manshong ochre, accents topped with StarKin Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...