29 March 2014

Making Room for the Blues with NL glitter


Now this is a first.... I got inspired by my Ripponburn ladies! The idea came while there this week and two ladies had their nails done just like this. It looked so pretty, the blue just pops! So I decided to wear it myself and it is gorgeous! I have received so many compliments on my nails - and I have only been wearing less than a day.



The base is two coats of OPI No Room for the Blues (2009 Bright Colors). I have had this blue for quite a while but never use it. I tend to grab Czechbook and leave this for Ripponburn or the studio. I don't know if it the colour of the blue in the glitter or just my skin tone right now. But the blue is absolutely fab!



This was topped with Nostalgic Lacquer's Rollin' with the Homies (Clueless). I have used this glitter for earrings but this is the first time I have mani-fied them. Great glitter, well disbursed. I dabbed on a thicker coat to push the spots around and then topped with a thin coat to even out. The glitter has round specks of white and cobalt blue in a clear base. There is some back in there as well, but the blue and white dominate.



Together this is a stunning combo! Looks like robin's eggs or granite sheets in a bathroom. Whatever it reminds me of, it shur is purty! I topped with two coats of Out the Door. After one coat I felt the glitter just a tad, so evened the surface out with another coat. And just so you know, below are Nellie's nails – but more on that in another post!



nellie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...