9 March 2014

Lillibet's Jubilee all glittered up



This is one of the Royals Collection trio from Butter London. A wee bag of three polishes, all posh and royal and stuff. And since purple is the royal colour, they are all aspects of that. Total surprise gift as I had asked only for Pitter Patter and my son (yes, son!) got me the whole collection!



This is two coats of Lillibet's Jubilee and probably a polish I would never buy on my own. It is very very foil-y with a tinge of lavender. Difficult to photograph - you can see above that the bottle looks silver. But it is not. Definitely a colour I would only wear in the summer with tanned hands. I can imagine this not working well with my colouring in the winter.



Application was beautiful and I bet I would have survived with one coat. Not streaky at all like some metallic foils. Very smooth. a-england smooth. Then I thought I would jazz it up with some glitter. One coat each of Orly Can't be Tamed and Zoya Electra (Orly first).



My nails feel very bright! I think this is a polish my R-ladies would love! And I got compliments today from other ladies. So maybe a more "lady" combo. Am late posting this. Sunday cafĂ© traffic got the best of me -  isn't that positive! And..... I sold some jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...