3 March 2014

a-england Rose Bower love-li-ness pure


This is most beautiful polish. a england's Rose Bower from the Burne-Jones Dream collection. No wonder it has won heaps of blog prizes as the best red of the year. Well worth the wait – I have been waiting for this it seems forever!


Pretty straight-forward mani: two coats of Rose Bower topped with Out the Door. The colour is absolutely fabuliscious! A deep raspberry rose red with holographic shimmer. All you can do is think of new adjectives to describe it. So great. The colour moves from deep raspberry to a bit of a pink tinged deep rose. Velvety application, no problems. a england has to be my favourite brand (just wish they weren't so hard to get a hold of).



I decided to do an accent nail (seems like forever since I have done that). Two coats of my fav nude, Butter London All Hail the Queen. Another gorgeous colour. I top coated first before drawing and painting. I was trying for Pre-Raphaelite wallpaper designs à la William Morris. Look like plain ol' leaves, ha! But the red against the nude is stunning.


And.... I couldn't resist and made a ring to match. Talk about beautiful! Simple, yet elegant and chic. And a tad medieval. (more here). My last mani lasted all these days! Why is that? When you want something to last it seems to get ruined in hours. Oh, I made a pendant to match that as well. So much inspiration.


right hand
Well, tonight is film nite and it has been chilling cold all day. Southerlies blasting through. I have had some business today. Sitting on egg shells as I have applied for a couple of jobs. The one interview was Saturday and they talked to me for almost two hours! For a super part time job. Really makes no sense unless they were trying to get all my knowledge! Would like to get it, but you just never know who they are looking for. The other one is very, very appealing - am waiting for an interview call. Hope I get a try.
Yeah!!! Today is my girls' 25th bday. xxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...