6 March 2014

GOT: skittle – Hawai'ian style


Have been a bit lax in the GOT challenge. Seems it always falls on the wrong day. But I love skittlettes and wanted to take part this week. Was not without heartbreak, though, as I had to get rid of my lovely a england rosey mani. Oh well, the hurdles in life!



For this ABCCB skittlette I used Nicole by OPI Alex by the Books (A), Zoya Aurora (CC) and a base of Zoya Trixie with hand painted flowers (BB). The great thing about this challenge is that the longer the year goes on, the more polish I have to choose from! All colours are two coats each. I started with Trixie so I could top coat before continuing.


Then I drew big petals and filled in with Alex and then Aurora. Trixie is a fab silver. It looks a lot like foil and reflects. It really pops in the shade. The teal of Alex works well off the silver, too. Another coat of Out the Door finished off the BB fingers. For some reason the flowers and colouring remind me of Hawai'i.



I took yesterday off as well as I had my first glammy mani customer! Very exciting! And while I was all ready to do some nail art or something she was happy with For Audrey with glitter. Oh well, why make things complicated! Just need to find some way of advertising. The local supo keeps taking down anything I put up on the board (am currently relishing in a down-in-the-dumps mood). So doubt if that is an option. Word of mouth is always good - need more mouths!

right hand
Check out the others below - looking forward to some groovy skittlettes! btw: made a cool necklace to match (read more here)!



2 comments:

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...