15 December 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 19:14

Nellie
Nellie is back!!! She has been in the big smoke hospital for weeks and weeks with her broken bones. But she is now "home" and it was great to see her again! She received a super pretty holiday mani, too. Most opted for glitter and holiday dazzle – it's that time of year. On a sad note, Sally has passed away. At least it went all very quickly, but sad just the same.

Thelma

Lilian
Thelma is coping well being on her own and she was first up. Had to get back on her oxygen (!!) and the nurses were trying to rope her in!! She was having too much fun chatting with all the girls in the room. Then Lilian and Gladys, more and more glitter. Lilian didn't want any base, just the pure red and gold sparkle.


Ina
Jenny
Speaking of no base, Ina wanted a pure gold look. I will tell you right now, that will be a lot of "fun" to take off (I'll avoid that day!). Looked totally fab, though. Even Jenny got in on the glitter bandwagon. I think everyone had glitter...

Dorothy
Helly
...except for Dorothy and Helly, but they had metallic – almost the same. I was very happy with myself for remembering to bring the copper polish, as it is Dorothy's favourite. It feels like a autumn colour to me, that is why I forget it often. But she loves it.

Margaret
Joan
Margaret and Joan had watermelon pinks and glitter - very summery and fresh looking. These will last two weeks and then I am back just before Christmas for major holiday nails. That will be my last visit for 2014.

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Nellie: Alternating CND Serene Green and China Glaze Hey Sailor, topped with Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays
Thelma: China Glaze Hey Sailor topped with Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays
Lilian: China Glaze Electrify
Gladys: China Glaze Hey Sailor topped with China Glaze Electrify
Ina: China Glaze Blonde Bombshell
Jenny: Zoya Logan topped with China Glaze Blonde Bombshell
Helly & Dorothy: OPI Sprung
Margaret: piCture pOlish Watermelon, accents topped with Emily de Molly Scarlet's Red
Joan: Alternating piCture pOlish Watermelon topped with Emily de Molly Scarlet's Red, and China Glaze Hey Sailor

4 comments:

  1. I love that they went for glitters and holiday colours. Nellie's look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want those nails!!

      Delete
    2. loving what you are doing with my Mum's nails- Ina of Ribbonburn - and the lovely comments! As one reads you get a sense of their personalities which is fun, you have a lovely tender approach to the ladies, enjoyed watching you at work and your interaction, very special so thank you very much :)

      Delete
    3. Ina is one of my star "pupils" and favs! She has the best eye for colour - always fun to be with her! Lovely meeting you as well!! You can keep up here with your Mum and others.

      Delete

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...