24 December 2014

End of year: My Ripponburn ladies 20:14

Lilian
Yesterday was my last visit to my ladies until mid January. I packed heaps of glitter and was anticipating another round of Xmas holiday manis. But the ladies were more subdued. It was s-u-p-e-r hot as well. Lilian went out of the ordinary and wanted hand drawn somethings (I did a tree and a snowflake). I had no paint with me, just polish. And a kind of fine brush, but not my really good brushes. Turned out OK, and she was very happy!

Janice
Thelma
Helly
Janice was first as she had to head back to her room. She went for a nice Xmas green. There were really only four Christmas-y manis: Lilian, Janice, Thelma and Helly.

Gladys
Joan
Gladys went for a caramel with sparkle and since it was Christmas and all, hahaha, I allowed Miss Joan to have pink! I like Miss Joan very much, always good for a laugh and she sings all the old songs like my aunt used to.

Margaret
Nellie
Margaret and Nellie (yay Nellie!) had pink as well. I really like Nellie's mani, a nice hot pink with the groovy magenta glitter (on Margaret's as well). I hope Nellie's stayed a while as she was a bit shaky and kept trying to put things away.

Ina
Dorothy
Jenny
That brings us to our most popular mani of the day: Magnetic Sparkling Champagne from Layla. Such a gorgeous colour!! The magnet brings out both gold and silver in the polish - really, really pretty.
And, my ladies, wraps up another year at Ripponburn. I ended up going twenty times. Thank you all for following and reading about the girls. We lost Norma and Ivy, that is sad. I hope everyone stays on board for 2015!!

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Lilian: China Glaze Hey Sailor, hand drawn art topped with China Glaze Twinkle
Janice: Layla Mojito
Thelma: Zoya Elisa topped with Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays
Helly: Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays
Gladys: OPI DS Illuminata topped with China Glaze Let it Rip
Joan: Nicole by OPI Selena, accents OPI Ray-Diant
Margaret: Revlon Innocent topped with piCture pOlish Gene Doll
Nellie: China Glaze Sexy Silhouette topped with piCture pOlish Gene Doll
Ina, Dorothy & Jenny: Layla Sparkling Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...