3 December 2014

piCture pOlish Marine in white floral


This is a polish I bought in the great Candy Girl 50% off sale going .... on still !!! (here the website). The online shop is clearing out some polishes and everything is half price - such a deal!! I have picked up some piCture pOlish colours – and some more Zoya as well!


This is two coats of Marine, a bright blue oceanic creme. Almost turquoise, but not quite. Application was easy and two coats was enough for full opacity.



Then I drew some lined petals - really nothing fancy, was a quick mani - in white acrylic paint. I added some blue and some white glitter in the petals using two more pp finds = Splash and Storm. I have had Storm for a while but just got Splash as well. Not a lot of photos, as pretty easy peasy - but fun and really pretty and summery! Cheers girls x!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...