24 November 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 18:14

Gladys

There were ten ladies this last time! Nellie has broken her hip so is still in the hospital out of town. That is a shame, she has been away for some weeks now. And Sally could not leave her room so I went to her in the very end (and forgot to take the pic). Janice was also not feeling up-to-snuff so didn‘t see her at all.


Doris
Lilian
I started with Doris, Gladys and Lilian as they were last the time before. I brought some brighter colours and polishes I have bought just for them. I also brought some really groovy glitters!! And they all liked them and chose springy colours.

Helly
Especially the lavender and the Zoya Monet topper were big hits.

Ina
If you have been following the manis you may have noticed that Ina has very ridged nails. I have bought some Essie Ridge Filler to try on her. I wanted her to feel like she had shiny smooth nails as she is so adventurous with her colour choices, she should have the best! You can see above that it does make a difference! I think they look smoother, and they definitely feel smoother.

Margaret
Jenny
I really enjoyed using some new piCture pOlish glitters: Gene Doll and Splash. In fact, I think Jenny's mani is especially pretty. I did forget to pack any sort of bronze or copper and I know Dorothy enjoys those tones. Lately, though, she has been into reds so I just plain forgot. She decided on lavender, but simple and Miss Joan – after being so "wild" the last times – was allowed her pink (but with glitter!). That is our little joke together.

Dorothy
Joan - still really soft cuticles!


Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Doris: NOPI Selena topped with piCture pOlish Color Storm
Gladys: Thai Orchid lavender topped with piCture pOlish Splash
Lilian: Zoya Rebel topped with Zoya Monet
Helly: Thai Orchid lavender topped with Zoya Monet
Ina: Zoya Arizona topped with AKR orange glitter
Margaret: CND Mint Convertible topped with piCture pOlish Gene Doll
Jenny: Alternating accents in Zoya Rebel and Sailor, topped with piCture pOlish Splash
Dorothy: Thai Orchid lavender
Joan: NOPI Selena topped with TBN glitter
Sally (no pic): Zoya Rebel topped with Zoya Monet

2 comments:

  1. I love how all the mani's came out! =D And I have to say, what an amazing thing you're doing, not only for these ladies but for all of the people who love them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps! I enjoy it very much – though, haven't gotten quite used to the instant coffee served yet haha!! :)

      Delete

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...