17 November 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 17:14

Margaret
When I walked in it seemed like I had a room full, but then I realized that they had another country singer and half left when they stopped singing!! Still I had my usual suspects and a great crowd. The manis (well, some) are getting a bit more involved and I like that.The ladies are getting more adventurous and are loving the ideas they get to sport for a couple of weeks.

Margaret
Ina
Especially Margaret and Ina really enjoy the mani time. And Ina has the best eye for ideas, too. Margaret got glitter and wisps of accent colours and Ina accented tips.


Thelma
There was some sadness in the room as Thelma's husband, Murray, had just passed away. The funeral was in two days time so I gave her a special mani in darker colours, but not too depressing. The base is dark blue and I painted two Ms on her accents in purple. One M was facing her, the other faced outwards. Subtle, but there. And she loved them.

Sally
Joan
Joan has achieved the smoothest cuticles by using her oil! Both she and Sally wanted the metallic blue and I was so happy that Joan - on her own! - chose a non-pink!!!

Lilian
Dorothy
That said, soft pink was still the hit with others (even if it was more of a "posh" one). My last two ladies wanted green. So quite a well-rounded bunch this week!!

Doris
Gladys

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Doris: Layla Emerald Divine
Lilian & Dorothy: Nostalgic Lacquer Hey You Guys
Sally & Joan: Base of black, China Glaze Deviantly Daring
Gladys: Zoya Logan
Ina: China Glaze Rare & Radiant with No Plain Jane tips and vice versa accents
Thelma: Zoya Sailor with "M" accents in a-england Avalon with BYS Cold as ice
Margaret: Zoya Flynn with Thai orange glitter, accents in China Glaze Life is Beautiful with stripes in Flynn and China Glaze Wicked Style and also glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...