3 August 2014

Seventh day nail art school


Today was another long day, and a solo day. Was on my own. After warm up I finished my French bridal set. Added some light green leaves and rhinestones. I also added another light nude base on the under side of the clear display tip. Normally on a client I would have applied a soft nude to start and even out the nail bed.




The top coat evened out the white tip and roses. I am very happy with these. And, as usual, everything looks better from a distance. The studio LED lighting is harsh. Then I was to do another set with some flowers. I decided, since I had basically all day, to do a different floral idea on each nail. That could give clients some ideas.



I started with a base of Revlon Marmalade (ah! Finally a name!). A bright summery orange. Starting with the thumb, I kept updating my colours in different levels of depth to work on each nail. I think they all look like Hawai'ian shirts! Must admit, by the time I got to the pinkie nail I was a bit over it! Some have glitter specks, I kept one more monotone. Again, look great at normal arm's distance! Below are some detail pics of the nails. So girls, tomorrow is another day. Eyes are tired tonight.






2 comments:

  1. I love those Bridal nails, the roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Probably took a bit too long as I kept dabbing at them!

      Delete

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...