7 August 2014

Thai Manshong blue with hand drawn flowers


Hi girls. Did a new mani! All by my alone, too!  The Mr. decided to go watch rugby and I stayed in the bungalow to do my nails. Ahhhh, perfect evening for both! Rugby is fine, don't get me wrong, but nails were more important!



My old mani was on its 12th day and had finally given up its steam. I did absolutely nothing to them for 12 days, so am pretty impressed at the result. I removed and then did a two coat base of a new Manshong blue.



I intentionally traveled with no polish as I knew I c(w)ould buy here (only brought base and top coat, and one glitter). First base was CG adhesion base coat, then two coats of the blue. A very robin's egg blue. Bright, cheerful. Top photo is outside natural light, bottom indoor. Pretty shiny cream, too. No cuticle clean up as I did not bring brushes with me and my brushes here are for painting only!



Then I set up my acrylics on a very poor low rattan table under some very poor light! I went for Polynesian hibiscus in coral red and yellow. In a "normal" environment I would probably have painted more flowers, but my back started to give out because of the super low table. This is definitely evident on my right hand (below).


Using your non-dominant hand is always "involved" but made worse under poor working conditions. I managed something, though. I top coated with Out the Door, and done! Personally I really like the coral on bright blue combo. Looks happy and island-y. Let's see how long this mani lasts!!
Bye ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...