5 May 2014

Flowers for Hussy


As planned, I added flowers to the beautiful piCture pOlish Hussy after a couple of days. I must say, tip wear was still really, really good for just one coat of polish! Really like this purple. I know I have a soft spot for Aurora, but this is a great colour for autumn-winter. Deeper purple and those sparkly bits are really sumthin'.



I drew flowers then filled them in with yellow and green. Added some turquoise bits. And some white. Also, I touched up the tips a bit on some of my nails with Hussy, but as you can see – still very good! Top coat and done!



What a couple of last days. Finishing up at the café is so draining. But my nail salon is building s-l-ow-l-y and I got accepted into the Queenstown craft market!!! That is totally cool as there is a waiting list and you have to show your items for acceptance. Starting this coming Saturday, just in time for Mum's day! And, I have a request for a custom pendant gift (featuring Winnie the Pooh - oh dear). So, someone believes in my talent! Or overestimates it!!


Cheers all - take care till next time. Polishes used:

base: piCture pOlish Hussy
yellow: China Glaze Sunshine Pop
green: Cult Nails Deal with It
turquoise: alessandro 1507

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...