11 May 2014

My Ripponburn ladies 7:14


Everyone remembered today!!!! The last time I was scheduled for Ripponburn, the girls on duty forgot – or didn't know, or something. My main contact OT was on holiday, everything falls to pieces!!! So it was really nice to see my room full of faces when I arrived this time.

lilian
Lilian was first and seemed a bit disheveled. I guess, everyone gets older and when you only see someone every two to three weeks, you notice things. She is still sad about Ivy. I brought a couple of new polishes and she got one of them. Really pretty, even top coated this time for her. Gladys also wanted something red, but said I could do whatever I wanted. She is back to biting her nails, thouch she won't admit it. You can tell. A shame, but if that is her only vice.... So be it!

ida
helly
Nellie couldn't decide so I kept going back and forth to her. In the meantime I did Ida's who wanted something purple and Helly, who had a subtle pink-gold duochrome with glitter. Looked good!

janice
nellie

While Nellie was still looking I snuck in Janice. She is in a wheelchair bed-thing and had to go back to her spot in the other wing. Then, Nellie was ready! Yay! Margaret the 2nd promptly wanted the same! Haven't seen Margaret the 2nd in a coon's age!!!

dorothy
margaret
Main Margaret was so patient. And she was all interested about how the end of my café was shaping up, etc. I think she got a lovely mani - very elegant, using another newbie. Well, it was an effort to get it that way! That Revlon was a gift (one of those gifts that keep on giving gifts) and it is a pretty poor colour (I have to admit). Very old lady-ish but not something I want my ladies to wear! Oldie pink with gold flecks in it, but it looks really dated. I jazzed it up with glitter. So there! She filed her nails, though, first. Said they were too long. So while she filed, I took care of Dorothy. It was kind of a back and forth thing as both had layered manis. So one colour Dorothy, one colour Margaret, then back to Dorothy, then back to Margaret!


I had brought some of my jewellery to show them and Joan had spent the whole time looking at the pendants! So, Joan was last and got..... pink!! I have made appointments through the end of August Am back again in May and then we will try a fortnightly Friday. Trying to get into a groove.

Mani breakdowns:
Gladys: one coat CG Hey Sailor, one coat Orly Sashay my Way
Lilian: two coats Color Club Ruby Slippers
Ida: two coats Orly Fowl Play
Helly: two coats CG Swanky Silk, one coat OPI You Glitter be Good to Me
Janice: two coats OPI No Room for the Blues
Nellie: two coats OPI Get your Number top coated
Margaret 2nd: two coats OPI Get your Number top coated
Dorothy: one coat OPI You don't know Jacques, two coats CG Swanky Silk
Margaret: two coats Revlon Innocent, one coat Orly Sashay my Way
Joan: two coats OPI I Think in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...