1 May 2014

piCture pOlish Hussy


This is just a quick notd and I plan on adding art on top in the next day or two. I decided to take the pp-plunge and order some colours from the girls in Oz. They have, obviously, more colours than my local and I felt like it!


As soon as I saw Hussy I knew I had to have it. This is one of their 2014 Collaboration polishes. Zoya Aurora is one of my all time fav polishes. How can you not like purple???? Hussy is a new type of holographic glitter creme called bijou holo. The polish has little specks of sparkle embedded in it. Under lights they really sparkle and shine. In normal lighting the polish has depth and is a bit darker than and not as holographic as Aurora.



Over base coat I only applied one (1) coat of Hussy (then top coated)! Totally good coverage. Similar to Jealousy on that one (that is one of their mesh shades). It doesn't help that there was zero sun when I took these photos. Still, the nails shine. I really like this colour, probably best for this time of year here (fall-winter). It is more purple with a bit a sparkle – Aurora is more holographic purple based. But if pressed, I think Zoya Aurora is better!

hussy in halogen lighting

The last days I have spent packing things up. Try to invest an hour or so a day to the café to get things ready for and up and out. Tomorrow the Sallys are coming to pick up a load of stuff. I will be so happy when things are over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...