15 February 2014

GOT: valentine – pink hearts on red


Am a bit late to the party here. And for some reason the inLinz is not working anymore, or at least not today. So can't join the rest of the party, either. Did this yesterday, which was the 14th here. Definitely two of my oldest polishes!!



The base is just one coat of OPI Red-y for Anything (from the Legally Blonde collection). I got this polish ten years ago at a press junket for Legally Blonde 2. In fact, I got three: red, white and blue. But I only have the red left. The red reminds me very much of Zoya Elisa (or vice versa). Still works well. And only needed one coat for complete coverage! Then I free hand drew hearts on a string (like about five million others this year!) and filled those in with an equally old Chanel Marilyn. This is really only a good dotting or nail art polish now. Has gotten a bit thick (could use restore on it, though).



For some reason the mani is really difficult to photograph. After top coat, the red is so shiny and reflective! The difference between the hearts and the background is not that great, either, so everything blends a bit. Better in real life. The thought with the hearts is that they are all hanging, but a couple are falling off, and one is lying on the ground. Or is it laying. Never can get that right!


What a day so far today. By noon two cars had driven in to the carpark, turned around, and drove out! What is with people? Will never comprehend that. Then, though, at noon customers started coming for breakfast and coffees, and to make it the best: I sold jewelry!!!! So, know what I will do tonight - must start pendants and earrings. I'd say, check out the others but my linky thing isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...