5 January 2014

Shatter green on green


I really should wear my shatter polishes more often. What I *need* is a silver or white based shatter. Like OPI Solitaire but in shatter. Only have two, black and this one: a dark green teal shatter from OPI's SpiderMan collection.



I started with two coats of China Glaze Unpredictable. They call this a turquoise duochrome but I think it is lighter, and has elements of teal and light green. I thought it would be a soft and similar undercoat to the shatter.



Now, I should have top coated this before moving on. I totally forgot. If you top coat before adding the shatter then the shatter doesn't "pull" your undercoat away. The Mr and I started watching some lame movie (World's End) and I just didn't pay attention! So, in case you are (re-) learning this, first top coat before shatter. Then you apply just one simple coat of shatter. Don't be tempted to go back over, try and do it right the first time with one or two strokes. I like this shatter. it has some frost glitter in it (like lizard scales) and is a dark deep teal green



right hand
Today is Sunday and so far nothing has happened at my café. The last two days were super busy and to make me even happier, I sold two pairs of earrings!! But today, the cars just race by. It also doesn't help that the place across the road bad mouths us and tells its customers that we are never open. They are mean and greedy and want all the business for themselves. Honestly, how can you be fuller than full? But, big corporate from overseas. They think differently. I hold my little fort and hope for some nice people to stop in for a wonderful coffee and breakfast - and maybe some jewelry!
On another totally different note! Just one more follower then I am up to 50!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...