27 April 2014

a-england Fated Prince


This is a simple mani I was wearing in the middle of preparing for garage sales. The last of my beautiful a-englands I had yet to swatch / wear. I really think it is a shame that a england no longer ships worldwide. I know you can get the elsewhere, but it is not the same!



The base is two coats of Fated Prince (Burne-Jones collection). A beautiful holographic grey. a-england always has such a smooth velvety texture. And this holo really shines! I decided to add some purple glitter (inspired by someone out there who had just worn purple glitter).



But first I applied a coat of Pretty & Polished 7 Year Lich. This is a great black and grey glitter. Of course, it would look better on a lighter base! The glitter has a slightly clear grey base with black and grey bar and round glitter pieces. Then, I topped with a nice purple hex glitter from Orly (Can't be Tamed).




Top coat sealed the deal. Pretty simple, but almost elegant looking. So far today all I have really done is clean out our kitchen and my studio. I lost a polish!!! I thought it may have dropped behind my polish shelves, so moving that started a domino effect of cleaning. And stock take:

glitters = 36; Pretty & Polished = 8; Layla = 9; Zoya = 16; Essie = 4; Nfu Oh = 4; a-england = 8; piCture Polish = 11 (really 12); butter london = 7; Ozotic = 3; Cult Nails = 2; China Glaze = 40; OPI = 58; Orly = 11; Nostalgic Lacquer = 7; CND = 4; and lots of singlettes.



But did not find my missing piCture pOlish. Perhaps George played with it and it is under a sofa somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...