5 April 2014

Ice blue pond mani with Nfu Oh



During my mega 33DC extravaganza last year I did a similar mani in green (read about that here). I have always wanted to do one in blue but did not have the right jelly like blue. Ahhhhh, destash paradise! I got the perfect blue, Nfu Oh 93, last week.




Nfu Oh 93 is an ice blue opalescent shimmer. Very clear (all in all four coats) with a underwater greeny shimmer to it. There is also some silver opalescence. Really pretty. I started with one coat of Nfu Oh on base coated nails.



My first layer used Butter London Blagger and white. I dotted multiple flowers on uneven parts of my nails. Next I applied one coat of Nfu Oh (coat two). This was followed by one flower on each nail in Zoya Evvie (a musky grey-green). Another Nfu Oh (coat three). Last was a flower each in Zoya Monica (deep purple) followed by a last coat of Nfu Oh (4th). I topped with Out the Door.



Although I am not a blue person – though feel I am turning into one! – I really like this mani. So light and easy, but it has depth. I purposely keep this tone in tone, guess I felt that was a bit more elegant.


right hand
Well, today is weekend and rainy and ick. Hardly any cars on the road. Up till now we (i.e. I) had been pretty lucky with breakfasts on the WE as the multi-million$-corporation restaurant across the road did not offer any. But now they have started doing that as well. And they offer free films fortnightly and tell people I am always closed. Just not good people. I guess you could take it as a compliment that they copy you, but they can't say they're all about supporting the area when they are really only all about supporting themselves. No fine in that, but admit it! It is now April and my last month of trading. Since we didn't sell either the business or the chattels I am contemplating when to start my garage sales to sell as much as possible to get some coin in. Easter WE sounds good but heaps of sorting before then. May be too big of a call as the Mr is extremely busy with harvest. I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...