29 April 2015

My Ripponburn Ladies 6:15


Since it was just before Anzac Day weekend, everybody got a poppy on their nails!! Freehand using Zoya Sooki, a pretty poppy red. Nellie wasn't there this time as she is away in Dunedin hospital. And Ina was feeling a bit sick, so she stayed in her room.

Janice
This time I brought only CND Vinylux, Layla Magnetics and a couple of pinks. The CND has great staying power and with over 20 of them in my studio, a nice selection. Still, they all take the same!!! Oh I will confess, no poppy for Janice as that will just not work out. Her hands have a mind of their own and I hold her hand as long as I can for the polish to dry (need to pop some sand polishes in my bag for the future).

Gladys
Margaret
Mint green was a great combo for the poppy, it turned out. On the darker ones I used a base of CND Powder my Nose.

Hellie
Jenny
The pinot wine colour was very popular, the second time in a row for Jenny!!

Lilian
Thelma
Thelma took what Lilian had last time, thinking she was outsmarting Lilian. But then Lilian changed her mind again and took something totally different. Haha! Lilian wants to be different than anyone else. I think that is great, too many look at the one colour on someone and say, "ooooh, I'll have that, too". Be unique!!!

Joan
And.... Miss Joan got pink!!!


Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. Then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Janice: CND Vinylux PurplePurple
Gladys: alternating CND Sage Scarf and CND Powder my Nose
Margaret: CND Mint Convertible
Hellie: CND Vinylux Dark Lava
Jenny: CND Vinylux Dark Lava
Lilian: SpaRitual Drop Dead Gorgeous
Thelma: CND Vinylux Tropix
Joan: SpaRitual Quiet Storm


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...