29 April 2015

52wkCrumpet31: Three neons


This is week 31 of Crumpet's 52 week challenge! The "rules" are very flexible and you have all week to accomplish the mani. As always, must be done on your own nails, using the colours suggested (or parts thereof).
This week's prompt: Oceanic and three neons (either each alone or combined). I chose the three neons and did a gel gradation skittlette design.


The base was a Luxio nude. On my left hand, two nails were painted in black then topped with a matte top coat. The inverted French were gradiented painted in neon pink and orange and I used the same technique for the flowers. The pinkie is a gradation of neon blue and black. Then I used a 3D technique to add some relief to the flower outlines and the French smile lines. And added Swarovski crystals for good measure!



On my right hand I created a full gradation mani from black through orange (and the tiniest bit of yellow). Note the big groovy heart crystal!! This is the first time for me to wear a larger crystal. I embedded it in clear gel and hope it will last! Though not soooo autumnal, I like the brights!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...