6 May 2015

My Ripponburn Ladies 7:15


Nellie is back, and Ina!! And I forgot the swatch sticks so had to put all the polish on a tray to show. That was dumb. Don't know how that happened. So I kind of ended up choosing the colours for everyone, which was fine. Margaret decided to keep her mani from last time. It still looked fab and she loved the mint green and poppy. So I touched up the end a tad and recoated with top coat.

Gladys
Jenny
Gladys of course said "anything" so I tried a duo mani of metallics. And Jenny jetted for the dusty blue.

Doris
Joan
I know Doris wanted a red tone so we did a jelly red-pink with a bit of a ruffian. And Miss Joan got pink, though she said she might shock me and get another colour!!! But she folded --- ha! It is a great pink for her skin tone.

Iris
Nellie
Yay, I had a newbie!!!! Iris! She also opted for the pretty pink as Mum's Day is coming up. And Nellie had the most elegant mani: grey-on-grey. Looked really really nice – she has the hands and nails for it!

Ina
Hellie
Ina surprised with a non-magnetic!! I love that dusty green, and look how ridgeless her nails look when I use the ridge filler base??!! Hellie got the same dark burgundy – looks good on her and I know she likes it.


Lilian was last this time. She had just had some eye surgery so I didn't know if she would be around. But she chose a great magnetic green, love it!

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. Then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Gladys: base CND Gilded Pleasure and CND Locket Love diagonal tips
Jenny: CND Vinylux Blue Rapture
Doris: SpaRitual Drop Dead Gorgeous with ruffian in Zoya London
Joan: SpaRitual Quiet Storm
Iris: SpaRitual Quiet Storm
Nellie: Layla Magnetic Blue Grey Flow with Zoya Nyx tips
Ina: CND Sage Scarf
Hellie: CND Vinylux Dark Lava
Jenny: CND Vinylux Dark Lava
Lilian: Layla Magnetic Mojito

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...