14 April 2015

My Ripponburn ladies 5:15

Nellie
I was very glad to see Nellie sitting in the group when I arrived!! Go Nellie!!! I hope she is still around next time. Apparently things aren't looking good, but you never know do you....

Hellie
Jenny
Hellie and Jenny were first up. I brought a different selection this time: all my Layla magnetics and all my CND Vinylux plus a couple of pinks for "you know who"! I always remember to stash in some glitter as well.

Nellie

Darker was definitely on the menu with most choosing something deeper. Sometimes I think they are influenced by what I am wearing and I still had on the pinot red and grey mani. But Miss Joan loves her pink and I brought a newbie for her: a SpaRitual even!!!

Dorothy
Doris
Today was Dorothy's last day as she is shifting town and house and kit and caboodle down south where all her children and grandchildren live. She love metallics and both she and Doris chose a gold shimmer.

Gladys
Ina
Gladys let me do whatever I wanted though she liked purple and the magnetics so it was more her choice this time!!! And I knew Ina would want magnetics!!

Lilian
Thelma
Lilian is so funny! It is very important to her to have something no one else has and when she first chose a colour here comes Thelma and says she'll take the same. So Lilian secretively changed her colour!! But Thelma's (and also Margaret's) base pink is really pretty. A sheer SpaRitual but the colour really pops!

Margaret

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. Then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Hellie: Layla Purple Galaxy
Jenny: CND Vinylux Dark Lava
Nellie: alternating CND Vinylux PurplePurple & Fedora with BYS Cold as Ice
Joan: SpaRitual Quiet Storm with BYS Pink Lady
Doris & Dorothy: CND Vinylux Locket Love
Gladys: alternating Layla Fuchsia Sky & Purple Galaxy
Thelma: SpaRitual Drop Dead Gorgeous with BYS Cold as Ice
Lilian: CND Vinylux Tropix
Ina: Layla Fuchsia Sky
Margaret: SpaRitual Drop Dead Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...