26 May 2015

52wkCrumpet35: Patchwork


This is my interpretation of patchwork! Deliberately not exact with patches of colour. I seem to be in to non-matching manis at the moment, could be a time thing. I am also trialing new products and ideas so need to guinea-pig myself sometimes!


This is all in gel, the base is a light grey and I used forest green, dark grey, crimson and pastel yellow for the patches. I added some gold flakes and Swarovskis on two fingers. I mixed and added some gold glitter before outlining the patches in black. These were then done in relief with gel powder.


My other hand has a similar base but I wanted to try my new Options Aurora pewter sparkle gel! So groovy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...