10 February 2015

My Ripponburn ladies 2:15

Margaret
Today was my second visit to Ripponburn this year. My last visit got cancelled as too many ladies were ill. I had eight ladies today, and Margaret just had a birthday!!! 91!!! She got special hearts painted on her nails - yay!

Dorothy
Joan
Since Dorothy missed out last time, she went first today. Lucky I remembered the copper (her all time fav colour!). Sooo happy she can wear her rings again. They are beautiful and a shame when her fingers get swollen. And I brought the special apricot pink that Miss Joan loves.

Gladys
Jenny
Gladys got to try my brand new China Glaze glitter from their 2014 holiday collection – love the green look! Think it looks like pistachio ice cream! I think she is back to biting nails but only on a chosen few! And Jenny tried my new-to-me OPI jelly red as a sandwich with silver glitter. She filed her nails herself (don't know if that was the best idea!).

Lilian
Lilian was very patient as a couple of ladies pushed themselves into the line so she got hand-painted flowers on her purple.

Ina
Thelma
Both Thelma and Ina went with a magnetic Layla. I brought three today as Ina loves them. I thought she might go with the green one but chose the elegant bronze-silver one. Really is a stunning polish. And Ina's broken nail is growing out well – almost there. Back in two weeks, Inshallah!

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Margaret: piCture pOlish Douceur with hand drawn hearts
Dorothy: Color Club Model Behavior
Joan: Nostalgic Lacquer Hey You Guys
Gladys: CND Mint Convertible topped with China Glaze Pine-ing for Glitter
Jenny: OPI Do you think I'm Tex-y with BYS Cold as Ice (jelly sandwich)
Lilian: Thai Orchid purple, hand drawn flowers in Manshong ochre and white
Thelma & Ina: Layla Sparkling Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...