26 February 2015

My Ripponburn ladies 3:15

Ina
When I arrived today everyone was seated by the back window in a circle. I thought they were all listening to someone ! But no, they were just enjoying the sun - was a beautiful day. Nine ladies today, and I think we had some repeat manis even though I encourage them to do something different!

Janice
Janice was back and I had brought three different liquid sands for her. Nails have to go fast with Janice and the sand option is great. Dries fast and you don't need a top coat. She loves blue so this time we tried a dusty blue. Just one coat.

Thelma
Gladys
After Thelma had her mani she insisted that Gladys have the exact one!! Gladys almost always lets me do whatever I want, but Thelma was very insistent!! Then she left the room and didn't even watch - too funny!!

Doris
Joan
And Doris was back, too. She chose a rather ho-hum shade of pink but I didn't care! It was nice for her to be back with the girls. When Miss Joan heard this, she was all set for that pink, too. I refused! She got a brighter pink with some alternating accents in the grey sand. Nothing boring for Joan!!

Margaret
In fact, Margaret chose the Revlon as well but told me secretly she thought it was a bit boring. I said, got that right! So she had the Gladys mani from last time: green on green!



Lilian wanted something bright that no one else had, and Dorothy chose a pretty metallic. I accidentally pushed a button on Dot's chair and I thought she was going to run us over!! I tell you, those automatic wheelchairs are a death trap!!

Ina
This brings us to Ina! She got a blinged up mani from her one choice as she had to wait so long for her turn. Her daughter was visiting all the way from Holland - such a wonderful surprise and experience for her. I actually had a cuppa break this arvo and ate some delicious chocolate cake!!! Yum as.

Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Janice: Zoya Nyx
Thelma & Gladys: Layla Fuchsia Sky topped with Nostalgic Lacquer Gluttony
Doris: Revlon Innocent
Joan: OPI I Think in Pink, accents in Zoya Nyx
Margaret: CND Mint Convertible topped with China Glaze Pine-ing for Glitter
Dorothy: Layla Golden Bronze
Lilian: Thai flower pot orange and yellow
Ina: Color Club Model Behaviour in ruffian with China Glaze Mahoganie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...