11 March 2015

My Ripponburn ladies 4:15

Nellie
Nellie is back!!! But I am very afraid to say that it may not be for long. She seems to be really sick. That is a bit sad. Her hands and nails are as gorgeous as ever, though they have trimmed the nails down. I was happy to see her, though, and hope very much to see her again in two weeks.

Gladys
Lilian
I was batting a thousand as I remembered everything!! The cuticle oil and the ridge filler top coat for Ina. I took out the oil to refill a couple of times ago then left it somewhere and forgot to repack. So everyone got oil today. Not a lot of takers on my green palette for St Paddy's Day. Just Gladys and Lilian, though Lilian's is more that teal-blue-somewhere-inbetween colour.

Ina - ridge filler helping heaps
Ina chose her fav magnetic again and I think the ridge filler has really helped the look of this mani! A couple of nails are still growing out from breakage but the base coat does wonders in creating a smooth finish. I did a double coat of the Layla for depth, meaning the magnetic effect doesn't go on till coat two. Ina was so funny!! She kept looking at her nails during the first coat, then back at me... and I know she thought I was forgetting the whole effect!!! Haha!!

Joan
Thelma
Margaret
The pink and red brigade was out and about again! I did bring some different hues this time – can't have the same colour e-v-e-r-y time! And Hellie is also back!!! Both she and Dorothy went for metallic shimmer duochromes. Dorothy could be moving as she may move to where her family is down south. Nice for her, of course, but I will miss her. Love how the purple duochrome matches her rings!

Hellie
Dorothy
Mani breakdown:
all had Seche Clear as a base, two coats of base polish and Out the Door as a top coat. After pics then an almond oil cuticle wash.

Nellie: China Glaze Hey Sailor
Gladys: OPI Jade is the new Black topped with Orly Monster Mash
Lilian: NOPI Alex by the Books
Ina: Layla Golden Bronze
Joan: Kyo Kyo dusty rose
Thelma: Ulta Strawberry Sundae
Margaret: China Glaze Hey Sailor topped with BYS Cold as Ice
Hellie: Color Club Model Behavior
Dorothy: China Glaze No Plain Jane over black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...